Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Meijer Gift and Food Cards may be purchased at any Meijer store or on-line at www.meijer.com. The following terms and conditions apply to all purchases of Meijer Gift Cards:
- Meijer Gift Cards may be used for the purchase of merchandise at any Meijer store or on-line at www.meijer.com.
- Meijer Food Cards may only be used to purchase qualifying food items at Meijer stores.
- Meijer Gift and Food Cards have no inactivity or service fees for non-use and do not have an expiration date.
- Meijer Gift and Food Cards may not be used to purchase other gift cards, including those sold at a Meijer store or on-line at www.meijer.com.
- Meijer Gift and Food Cards are not for resale, are not redeemable for cash or monetary credit and cannot be returned for a cash or credit refund.
- Meijer Gift and Food Cards cannot be used for payment on any Meijer credit card account.
- Purchases with Meijer Gift and Food Cards do not qualify for Meijer Community Rewards™.
- A lost or stolen Meijer Gift or Food Card cannot be replaced without the original proof of purchase, and replacement of such card will be with another of the same type of card having the credit balance only as shown by our records.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's card account. Remaining card balances may be verified on your last Meijer purchase receipt or by calling the following toll-free number: 877-459-0676.
- Meijer reserves the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift or food card is either redeemed or attempted to be redeemed through the Meijer.Com web site or at any Meijer store.
- All Meijer Gift and Food Cards purchased through the Meijer.Com web site are issued and sold by You Too, Inc., an Illinois Corporation. By your on-line purchase of Meijer Gift and Food Cards, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and further agree that the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its conflict of law principles, apply to this agreement.
- YOU TOO, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO MEIJER GIFT AND FOOD CARDS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT THAT A GIFT OR FOOD CARD CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT OR FOOD CARD WITH ANOTHER OF THE SAME TYPE OF CARD HAVING THE CREDIT BALANCE, IF ANY, THAT WE SHOW ON THE ACCOUNT. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Any dispute relating in any way to Meijer Gift or Food Cards purchased on-line at www.meijer.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in the Chicago, Illinois, metropolitan location selected by You Too, Inc., except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Meijer's intellectual property rights, You Too, Inc. may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any State or federal court in Illinois, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules of the National Arbitration Forum (http://www.arb-forum.com) then in effect. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by law, no arbitration under this agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
- You Too, Inc. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its sole discretion. Such changes shall be posted here.
- Meijer Gift Card use on-line at www.meijer.com is also subject to Meijer.com's Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice.